On the 25th and 26th of January 2014 a twinning of Waterford's two Cathedrals
took place. Matins were held in the Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity in Latin as
it would have been in 1893. Fr. Slattery was the Priest for the occasion and the psalms
were also sung in Latin by John McManus, cathedral cantor. Many members of the
Georgian Society were present.